Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire an Account Manager.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-starter, with a proven ability to maintain and grow existing client accounts.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with clients and maximising sales opportunities and upsell opportunities within each account.
Reporting to the CCO, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of a number of airline accounts, which will involve creating and implementing strategies and budgets, managing content and developing client relations;
- Developing a wider network within client organisations in order to ‘mine’ incremental revenue opportunities that are not immediately apparent
- Manage the internal processes to screen, recommend and order all Movie, TV and Audio content; obtain airline client approval and deliver all content in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with cross-functional teams within the company to ensure high quality service delivery
- Writing business plans for existing accounts, and leading new tender opportunities; and
- Attending industry conferences where required
- International travel is a requirement of the role
The key attributes and skills that we are looking for in candidates are
- Ambition – hungry to succeed and make their mark in this organisation
- Self-starter / good initiative with an ability to learn quickly
- A track record of seeking out and converting new sales opportunities
- Proactive with a track record of delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Understanding of budgeting and reporting
- International experience and multicultural understanding and awareness is an advantage, as is fluency in a non-English language
- Good team player who is prepared to make an extra effort to help their colleagues
- Excellent personal presentation and presence
- 3rd level qualification from a recognised Institution; and knowledge of Movie and TV content is beneficial