Account Payable Specialist (Part-time)
As a technology specialist and supplier to the aviation industry, we are a fast growing business and actively seek new clients through a variety of channels. Our customers are spread around the globe and reflect a wide spectrum of airlines: small private firms to larger household names that are the flag carriers of their country.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
A hybrid working set up, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, Employee Assistance Programme definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the Supplier Invoices Mailbox which involves moving all new invoices to Inship
- Amending all the relevant information from each invoice on Inship (Date/ Supplier/ Amount/ VAT/ Cycle) – check against PO’s for approval and upload onto Pegasus once reconciled
- Setting up weekly payment runs and submit these for approval
- Point of Contact for all Supplier related queries, including advising suppliers when payments will be made
- Prepare Creditor Reconciliation’s ensuring accuracy of Creditor Balances in quarterly accounts e.g Matching monthly Supplier Statements received against corresponding Invoices we have received during the month and rectifying any variances
- Posting of all Bank Transactions from Statements onto Pegasus
- Posting Manual Debtor Invoices/ Credit Notes onto Pegasus
- Weekly reconciliation of company credit cards and receipt requests from card holders.
- Other required ad-hoc duties
The key attributes and skills that we are looking for in candidates are:
- Minimum 2 Years in a similar Role
- Experience of Opera is an advantage
- To be Flexible around working hours
- Demonstrate strong organisation skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong questioning approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on tasks.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Excellent PC skills; particularly Microsoft Excel
Please note, this role in only part-time, at least 20 hours per week.