Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, a day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire Finance Intern.
We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate to join our Finance Team. We will also ensure you are mentored throughout so that you succeed in getting the most from your time with us. You will gain valuable insight and experience from our busy operation.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing purchase invoices for approval
- Analysing and posting invoices to accounting system
- Assisting with various reconciliations (suppliers, credit cards and bank statements)
- Provide support on a range of different Finance projects
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- High attention to details
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About Inflight Dublin
For 30 years Inflight Dublin has been at the heart of the In-Flight Entertainment industry. We have consistently leveraged our detailed knowledge of content, media and technology, as well as our in-depth understanding of passenger demographics to deliver optimum solutions for our clients.
But we have a lot of hard work, innovation and growth ahead of us to create a future of entertainment industry