Full Stack Developer
Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire a Full Stack Developer.
Inflight Dublin are looking for highly talented full-stack Software Engineers to deliver our innovative web and mobile entertainment systems.
You are comfortable working with back-end and front-end technologies and you also possess a strong sense of ownership, a high level of attention-to-detail and a genuine passion for what you do.
If successful, you will play a key role in the design and development of our advanced web and mobile applications which are used by millions of users.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of full-stack web development experience producing a broad range of applications
- At least 2 years developing applications, tools and services with Node.js and related tools
- Scrum master experience
- Experience developing single-page web applications with advanced front-end frameworks
- Previous experience building RESTful web services (ideally with Node.js and Express.js)
- Experience interfacing with third-party APIs (ideally using Node.js)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (ideally MongoDB)
- Understanding of version control systems (ideally Git and Github)
- Experience with CSS3, LESS or SASS and Bootstrap or similar
- Familiar with creating unit tests – both client-side and server-side
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt or similar workflow tools
- A good understanding of web protocols and HTML5 APIs
- Understanding of Micro services architectures and Docker containerisation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience with KeystoneJS CMS
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment using tools like JIRA and Trello
- Exposure to visualization and charting libraries such as D3.js and highcharts.js
- Exposure to Continuous Delivery tools and techniques (ideally Jenkins)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services such as S3, EC2 and Lambda
- Excellent documentation, communication and time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, creative, multidisciplinary environment
Inflight Dublin will offer a bespoke remuneration package that meets the expectations of the candidate who has the ability to deliver substantial incremental profit to the business. In addition to salary, Inflight Dublin also offers an attractive bonus scheme, pension plan, healthcare and other benefits. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to share in long term value creation.
About Inflight Dublin
For 30 years Inflight Dublin has been at the heart of the In-Flight Entertainment industry. We have consistently leveraged our detailed knowledge of content, media and technology, as well as our in-depth understanding of passenger demographics to deliver optimum solutions for our clients.
But we have a lot of hard work, innovation and growth ahead of us to create a future of entertainment industry.