At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire a HR Generalist.
We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our HR department and help manage our full-cycle recruiting processes along with day to day HR activities.
You will have responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment cycle, liaising with line managers and acting as the main point of contact for all queries during the cycle. Other responsibilities include pro-actively sourcing potential candidates, candidate screening, conducting interviews and maintaining close working relationships with internal stakeholders in order to understand requirements.
Reporting to the HR Manager, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Screen applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation and actively promote Inflight Dublin’s employer brand.
- HR admin support (reference letters, work permit applications, benefits etc.)
- Support the HR Manager in matters such as performance management, employee relations and investigations, GDPR compliance, absence management other ad-hoc activities which may arise while ensuring that all HR matters are dealt with in accordance with Irish employment law and strict confidence.
- Participate in HR projects as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity expected when working with sensitive personal data.
- 2-3 years cross functional HR experience
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Ability to prioritise is essential as you may manage a number of open roles at any one time
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with payroll an advantage but not essential
Inflight Dublin will offer a bespoke remuneration package that meets the expectations of the candidate who has the ability to deliver substantial incremental profit to the business. In addition to salary, Inflight Dublin also offers an attractive bonus scheme, pension plan, healthcare and other benefits. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to share in long term value creation.