We’re looking for Implementation Technicians to join our Team. If you are looking for a company you can learn from, an opportunity to make an impact or an insight into the Inflight Entertainment industry, this role is perfect for you.
Reporting to the Head of Implementation, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure databases recording assets are up to date and accurate
- Manage device logging & tracking of all assets
- Co-ordinate hardware shipping & receiving
- Create POs for devices
- Liaise with internal departments to manage production workflow and forecasting
- Assist with maintenance of assets as required (some hardware updates)
- Assist with Quality Assurance testing of client deliverables as required
- Assist with customer account setup, product maintenance and content update
- Assist with creation of training documents for both clients and internal staff on new software release updates
- Assist with preparation of application support manuals and reports
- Other tasks/projects as assigned by Manager
Full hands on training will be provided for the role.
Our role focuses on both the people leading and the technical side. The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Experience in Inventory Management
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Experience with Atlassian Suite an advantage (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with hardware maintenance an advantage
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly develop (and nurture) relationships with suppliers
Role is based full time in our Dublin4 Office.