Junior Account Executive
Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire a Junior Account Executive.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-starter, with a proven ability to maintain client accounts.
The Junior Account Executive will be responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with clients and maximising sales opportunities and upsell opportunities within each account.
Reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support in management of a number of airline accounts, which will involve report generation, documentation and managing content
- Documenting processes and create analytical reports for clients
- Provide support to existing clients by ensuring prompt response to client queries
- Manage the internal processes to screen, recommend and order all Movie, TV and Audio content; obtain airline client approval and deliver all content in a timely and efficient manner
- Creating and updating project/client excel files in tandem with other departments
- Working with cross-functional teams within the company to ensure high quality service delivery
The key attributes and skills that we are looking for in candidates are
- Self-starter / good initiative with an ability to learn quickly
- Confident communicator, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel is essential
- Proactive with a track record of delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- International experience and multicultural understanding and awareness is an advantage, as is fluency in a non-English language
- Good team player who is prepared to make an extra effort to help their colleagues
- 3rd level qualification from a recognised Institution; and knowledge of Movie and TV content is beneficial