Junior Video Editor
Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team.
As a Video Editor you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes.
Reporting to the Video Manager, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Ingesting & logging of digital & tape-based media
- Editing, conforming and syncing incoming media assets
- Editing TV content, building timelines around client requests
- Transcoding, consolidating media to central storage systems
- Creation of promotional videos and stings
- Working with various video and subtitles formats and outputting to integration systems specification
- Quality control of media on wireless devices
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure production is to the highest standard
Training will be provided on all the above.
Please note, this role is suitable to candidates based in Dublin as the role is hybrid and would require the employee to work from office 3 days a week.
The key attributes and skills that we are looking for in candidates are:
- Proactive and creative thinker and a proven ability to deliver on commitments
- Well organised, capable of learning new systems and processes quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within an environment that operates to strict deadlines
- You are results driven and thrive in an innovative high-energy environment.
- Good team player who is prepared to make an extra effort to help his / her colleagues
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Technical knowledge of the postproduction process is a plus
We are seeking passionate and ambitious talent to join us at Inflight. If you are interested to apply, please email your resume to us at email@example.com