Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire Marketing Intern. We will also ensure you are mentored throughout so that you succeed in getting the most from your time with us. You will gain valuable insight and experience from our busy operation.
We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated candidate for a Marketing Internship. If you live and breathe all things marketing, we want to talk to you!
If you know how to creatively handle various online & offline marketing tools, like websites, videos, newsletters, direct mails and blogs, this position is for you. You will work to coordinate, develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing and promotional activities across all digital channels.
As well as supporting us in all offline marketing activities such trade fairs organisations, market research and offline marketing communications channels.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement using various marketing platforms.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Research & Create interesting and relevant content for our target audience
- Manage content for the blog, website and across our social channels
- Deliver creative concepts and imaginative ideas
- Assisting on marketing planning and implementation
- Execute, drive and strategies a daily social media schedule
- Creating image and video content for social media
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information
- Being up to date with the latest trends in the industry and researching relevant opportunities
- Identifying and implementing new useful strategies to improve day to day tasks
- Assisting on other Marketing or Admin tasks when needed
- Monitoring and posting on relevant blogs, forums, and social media accounts
- Engaging with our audience and responding to queries
- Collection of data from our social channels to help shape our curated content
- Interest in traditional / offline marketing channels
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Highly creative
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the aviation is preferable
About Inflight Dublin
For 30 years Inflight Dublin has been at the heart of the In-Flight Entertainment industry. We have consistently leveraged our detailed knowledge of content, media and technology, as well as our in-depth understanding of passenger demographics to deliver optimum solutions for our clients.
But we have a lot of hard work, innovation and growth ahead of us to create a future of entertainment industry.