The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organisation and efficiency of daily office operations. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Handling email and phone inquiries, redirecting calls as required.
- Taking inventory and replacing office supplies when necessary.
- Inventory management and keeping databases updated.
- Helping HR with onboarding new employees.
- Office management including ordering supplies, managing fire alarm checks & cleaners.
- Interact with IT, phone and building personnel as needed.
- CCTV review and information security assistance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
- Experience with Confluence and Jira is a plus